When we take care of ourselves, find out who we are, and grow our purpose, we may want to share it with the world. Trees absorb the energy and nutrients from the earth, take what they need, and then releases all their goodness so that we can live. That is part of their purpose and their branches and leaves reach out to make an impact on others.
- What do you want to give to the world?
- What is your purpose and how will you share it?
- How do you want to make an impact?
- What does that impact look like to you?
- How does it feel to know what truly feeds your soul?
Trees have known a secret since the beginning of life on earth. They have to shed what doesn’t serve them anymore to make room for what will. Even the evergreens lose their needles and renew again. When leaves fall, it’s a sign that another season has come to an end. Another cycle has come and gone, so that another one can begin.
- What can you let go that no longer serves you?
- Is there something you are doing that prevents your newly found purpose from evolving?
Creating space to let the new in or to allow room to grow is part of our learning process. As seasons change, so do we.